BeYOUtiful Classic Marketplace
We would like to extend an amazing opportunity to participate in the first ever BeYOUtiful Classic Marketplace to showcase your wares just in time for the holidays! Here are the details:
The Marketplace will be open on Saturday, November 13th from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
We are absolutely delighted to share our amazing line-up of female-owned businesses including:
● C’est Sweet - //www.facebook.com/cestsweet/
○ Variety of fresh-baked macarons
● Electra - https://idrinkelectra.com/
○ Supernatural and healthy hydration for everyday athletes
● Good Hippie - https://thegoodhippie.com/
○ Small-batch, natural, artisan line of skincare + beauty
● Karacotta Ceramics - https://www.karacotta.com/
○ Handcrafted, functional, and gorgeous ceramic pottery
● Kendra Scott - https://www.kendrascott.com/
○ Beautiful, handcrafted, unique jewelry
● Strong Athletic - https://strongathletic.com/
○ Durable and unique sports apparel for all
● Succulent Native - https://www.succulentnative.com/
○ Gorgeous plants and succulents for home and office
The Breezeway of the new Bowie Gym facility located at 4103 West Slaughter Lane -- we have free parking in the garage!
We are committed to mental health matters and are asking that participating businesses donate 10% of their Marketplace profits to our partnering mental health organizations:
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the Jed Foundation, and Active Minds.
Come support local Austin vendors, get your holiday shopping done early and all for a good cause!